MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mass email question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I run a twitter-like site and we just migrated all its users into our mybb forum DB so they can access it as well. I did this using a SQL command. I then redid all the cache and counters and so on and all works well. They have access and the BB shows there is 100+ members as it should.

But I went to mass email everyone about it thru MYBB and it only sends to me and no one else even when I choose to send to all groups. I created a test user and it also sends to it during second attempt. However not those I migrated over except for my account which was one I migrated.

Any idea or possible help would be great!
Hmm, did you make sure all your users "Receive emails from the Administrators." were set to yes? I'm pretty sure that effects mass mail as well.
Why didn't I think of that, lol. Is there a way for me to make everyone have this option clicked without doing it one by one on 100+ users by chance?
Just follow the format of the query here to force horizontal postbit but replace it with the field for receiving emails http://community.mybb.com/thread-44380.html
You are the man! Thank you so much buddy Smile