MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Space between username occurs for certain groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, so theres a space between a username and the postbits are the same, i don't get why it is happening, and no this isn't a theme issue since this is the DEFAULT mybb theme with no changes

(It doesn't happen for admin, and when you put a group image on it tends to fix it, but why, i need this fixed asap)

[Image: prob.png]

thank you.
Do you have any postbit related plugins installed?
awards system by labrocca, but i use that as an admin and it doesn't cause problems.
Does this occur on all themes or just the Default? If it's only on the Default than you have added a break, if not than it must be a plugin.
It does it on all themes, but i haven't done anything i freshly installed this as default theme (no edits). and it's doing it.
Did you try disabling the Award plugin?
No, because then it would remove all the awards, but ill remove the code from postbit.
it seems to be the awards plugin, but why.
Please, DON'T PM me for support like you just did....

Read my signature.
Ok, This wasn't necessary to be posted. I was hoping there was a helping comment on here.
(2010-06-12, 03:31 PM)labra Wrote: [ -> ]No, because then it would remove all the awards, but ill remove the code from postbit.
it seems to be the awards plugin, but why.
Because it's coded like that, also don't PM me please.
Pages: 1 2