MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cron Job Hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently have a Dynamic Signature site on Gamechaser.net.

All is well, but I do have a problem. I currently host my site on 1and1. The Cron Job scripts that go to the webpage that will refresh the images every 3 hours are hosted on Ceege.net. However, because of the recent downtimes of Ceege, I need to reliable server to host my cron scripts. I would host the cron scripts on my hosting, but it isn't Cpanel and you have to do it via SSH and I haven't had any luck wit that.

So, does anyone have a server that has almost no downtime that I could host these cron jobs? They only run every 3 hours, and simply go to a webpage on my server. So, your server should run fine how it is.

If anyone would like to host these, please post here. We can then discuss what you get out of it, like advertising on my site.

Note: If you visit my site, the one that the Cron Jobs are refreshing are the RuneScape ones.
Good afternoon,

We allow cronjobs to be run on our service, and would very much like to work out a deal with you. If you would like, please either PM me or visit our site and maybe we can work out a deal? Smile

~vw
We at ShockingHost.com also allow you too run Cron Jobs Smile
I'm amazed you have a host that doesn't let you set cron jobs through the control panel Toungue.
Its 1and1. Its control panel is ugly...look at it..

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3659/sc...2at913.png
Out of interest, when will your 1and1 subscription be up for renewal?
It auto renews. Its not going anywhere anytime soon. I will talk to all of you while I try to find the best one for my scripts.
DreamHost, says the Dreamhostfag of the MyBB forums.
This thread is no longer needed as Cron Jobs have been enabled on the 1and1 server.