MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PLease help ASSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1045 - Access denied for user 'shubhinetwork'@'97.74.215.10' (using password: YES)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Please tell me http://forum.shubhinetwork.com

Regards
rockymeet
Did this happen when you installed the forum?
or
did it happen after the forum was working?
Basically you've either got your username or your password wrong. Please confirm these details with your host.
(2010-06-12, 08:06 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Basically you've either got your username or your password wrong. Please confirm these details with your host.

Yes but know i m change my password and SQL data base open

any other ?

Regards
Then the password still isn't, absolutely nothing we can do about it, we don't know what your database password is any more than you do.
(2010-06-12, 09:25 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Then the password still isn't, absolutely nothing we can do about it, we don't know what your database password is any more than you do.

Respected Sir,

Password change and our sql data base open know please tell me process

Thanks
Respected Sir and all member,

Kindly tell me step so my forum start again

Thanks for your kind support

Regards
Shubhinetwork
You don't need to start anything again, check what your password is with your host. Get your correct password, and put it in ./inc/config.php.
Are you getting this during the installation? Or just one day while using your board?

I could help you sort this out if you want..
(2010-06-13, 12:02 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you getting this during the installation? Or just one day while using your board?

I could help you sort this out if you want..

my forum good working last 5-6 month recently i try to open my data base but me forget my password after change my password this problem face

Regards
Can you not just change it...?? If you can't, then as I have said numerous times, you will need to ask your host. If you don't know your password, and you can't change it for whatever reason, then there is nothing we can do.

And are you using 1.4 or 1.6?? You posted this in the 1.6 forum.
Pages: 1 2