MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ok, NOW I want an iPad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://vimeo.com/11886557

how awesome is that?
Don't we all?
I would not risk putting a £400+ device on a moving motorbike. It's like in the advert where she's holding it on the motorbike. I would never do that, what if it were to fall and drop. I guess Apple is promoting that though so you'd probs get a new one?
That makes me want one lol, that's just awesome. The stove one and the motorcycle one isn't that good of an idea though. You could melt it or catch it on fire on the stove, and the wind on the motorcycle could make it fly off and... Yeah. But other than that, I was impressed Toungue
Not all of us no.

Yeah let's go Velcro our $400 tablet to our motorcycles and ride around on them.
Wow, so you can stick it onto something, how flippin' interesting.

I'll velcro my cat to the wall, isn't that awesome! :|
I'll Velcro my TV screen on the ceiling!
(2010-06-12, 10:18 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, so you can stick it onto something, how flippin' interesting.

I'll velcro my cat to the wall, isn't that awesome! :|
(2010-06-12, 10:28 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I'll Velcro my TV screen on the ceiling!

You guys, it's not the fact they velcro'd it to things, it's what they used it for. They velcro'd it to the car and used it as a GPS, they velcro'd it to the wall and used it as a picture slideshow, etc.
Oh, how ridiculous it looked too.

C'mon, Oversized ipod velcro'd to your car as a Sat Nav? Please, go and buy a Sat Nav (A proper one).

And, also while you're there, buy a digital photo frame aswell...
(2010-06-12, 11:34 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, how ridiculous it looked too.

C'mon, Oversized ipod velcro'd to your car as a Sat Nav? Please, go and buy a Sat Nav (A proper one).

And, also while you're there, buy a digital photo frame aswell...

Have you heard of the term 'all-in-one'? Toungue

Anyway, the comments did say that it was to see its limits, not always for practical purposes.
Pages: 1 2 3