MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Very wired Problem...??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can any tell me whats that...
[Image: cachec.jpg]

Help me it's increasing size on my cache...Sad
You must have modified your database and added the same task with either a plugin or a script. What did this problem occur and what did you do before when you noticed this?
(2010-06-12, 11:29 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]You must have modified your database and added the same task with either a plugin or a script. What did this problem occur and what did you do before when you noticed this?

nothing....Confused i just install a new mybb forum...
right now my forum have no plugin...Sad
i just install a theme that it...Confused
Did you refresh the installer when it was in the process? Try reinstalling with the installer and see if you can duplicate this problem.
(2010-06-12, 11:35 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Did you refresh the installer when it was in the process? Try reinstalling with the installer and see if you can duplicate this problem.
one simple question how..??
means did i need to reinstall the whole forum...
You said you installed an clean version so you won't be losing anything will you? Otherwise you can make a new database and folder and install MyBB in there. I just want to know if you will get this problem again, if that's the case than it is host related.
i installed the clean version.. But after that i install my backup there also..
Did that help? Also did you check if you got the problem before you used your backup.
(2010-06-13, 12:14 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Did that help? Also did you check if you got the problem before you used your backup.

yeah i checked it...Sad
it is clean when i install a new version...Confused
but if i install my backup then it comes again...Sad
help me
how to get out from this thingSad
Do you have any plugins running what so ever? If not than you will have to remove the extra tasks by hand in my phpmyadmin. I got no access to a MyBB database so I can't point you where you will have to delete the extra tables so I will let someone else from Support handle this.
Pages: 1 2