MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GuruForums.net - A Place For Guru's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
GuruForums

Forum Link: http://www.GuruForums.net

Hello MyBB.com, Firstly i'd like to say i'm a fan of MyBB and i'd like to thank the coders for working so hard on a great forum software Angel

What are we about?

Ok, let's get started what is our forum about? Ok, well it's about a whole heap of things including debates, general, graphics, coding, web mastering, market place and even more!

Why we think you should join?

We think you should join because we are unique, have a wide range of plugins and topics available to users, and we think you would have a great time.

Thanks for reading our thread i hope to see you there!
Inb4lock.

This is your second thread, just stop you 'tard.
A showcase is where you post your website. You don't make two threads about it. ¬.¬
Well, at least there's no ripped content this time.. not that I can see as a guest anyway.
iBf, Labrocca is cool with me now since i have removed his badges and the HF like theme. So i've made my own unique little theme from the default MyBB theme but still left it blue and white.

Thanks,
Labra.
Aight, my review:

Theme is pretty, boring.
Logo: Light blue on a white background is nononono.

At least you're not using anyone elses images.
The only images i'm using of someone elses is a free group image pack, but obviously that's not ripping.

Thanks for your mini review, I'll get a new logo made and add some spice to the theme.

Thanks Rozzy.
Unique? All i see is a background really. Nothing else stands out :/ The favicon looks like photoshops though.
I don't mean a unique theme, i mean unique forums.
and to my other comment?
Pages: 1 2 3