MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portfolio PSD Template - Rate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://i50.tinypic.com/11ahi68.jpg

Rate it please. Tell me what else I could add/take away from it.

I know the footer looks a little retarded.
It says "ThemeForest.net" because I was going to sell it on ThemeForest to see how much my PSDs would go for.

The header is done by pen tool, and its the first time I've tried a curvey line with pen tool. ;P
I would never have a login to a portfolio. :/ But yes it looks pretty good.
I don't like it much...and stop using the same font/style for all your designs... sorry to be blunt.
The navbar needs a bit of a wave/curve.
It's good but I don't really like the outer glow on everything. Also, Trebuchet isn't a great font for the body copy, I'd go with something like 11px Arial or Verdana or maybe a serif. And increase the line-height. It looks way too cramped.
A few points:
  • No need to make everything so big
  • Your design isn't very visually balanced
  • There is very little "fit" between your design elements, for example you have a flat bottom right beside a wavy footer.
Don't like it. Lacks flow and there's nothing overly attractive about it imo. Too many curves and the color/bg choice/blending is a bit blegh.

3/10.
Personally - i like it. I don't see why everyone is criticizing it.

But one thing, i wouldn't have the login panel.
I don't like it either; sorry. It's a little too big. The curve wouldn't work well either, especially for a background.. continuety issues. Also the login panel doesn't make sense lol.
Also, looking at the image, i think it would be very easy to code......
Pages: 1 2