MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Girls.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Okaaay i need help. With an issue involving the oppisite sex.

First: My previous girlfriends older sister is hitting on me. That needs to stop, or the hating shes doing on me now will grow lol.

Second: I have my one of my best friends ex's troll'n me. She will jump up on my (Literally) and say "OH MARK MY LOVE ETC ETC ETC" And no before you suggest throwing her to the ground, she is actually built, i'm a little afraid of angering her :/

Third: I have my friends current GF proof of asking random people for (If you play the sims lol) "Woohoo" :/

I'm out of ideas, i've tried quite a bit already, soooo help!
Poor Mark.
(2010-06-13, 03:00 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Poor Mark.

>__< Yes poor me. Stalkers, all i need.
Retraining order Toungue, just kidding
Its really something when you post on a "techy" (if you will) forum asking for girl help. I mean realistically most members here are under the age of 18 and/or spend most of thier time here so what experience do you think they have Wink

I however, will try to be of assistance. Seems these are 3 separate cases?

1 - Do you have a gf right now? If not, whats the problem? Embrace your inner "playa" Big Grin

2 - Unless your best friend has an issue with you "dating" his ex, again, whats the problem? Seems you have a choice between 1 and 2 now Heart

3 - Worded very awkwardly. I will assume you are trying to say: " I have proof of my friends current GF asking random people for (If you play the sims lol) "Woohoo" :/"

Tell your friend Huh
I am 18 and never had a GF Sad
(2010-06-13, 04:46 PM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]I am 18 and never had a GF Sad
I'm sorry about that, but you did prove my point Wink
(2010-06-13, 04:09 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Its really something when you post on a "techy" (if you will) forum asking for girl help. I mean realistically most members here are under the age of 18 and/or spend most of thier time here so what experience do you think they have Wink

Why? Because most people here have had a relationship from one point.

Quote:I however, will try to be of assistance. Seems these are 3 separate cases?

Aye.

Quote:1 - Do you have a gf right now? If not, whats the problem? Embrace your inner "playa" Big Grin

Don't wanna date now. Not enough money time, and the person i really want to dates doesn't want to talk to me atm. But thats another story.

Quote:2 - Unless your best friend has an issue with you "dating" his ex, again, whats the problem? Seems you have a choice between 1 and 2 now Heart

Guy rule #2 never date your best friends ex.

Quote:3 - Worded very awkwardly. I will assume you are trying to say: " I have proof of my friends current GF asking random people for (If you play the sims lol) "Woohoo" :/"

Tell your friend Huh

Its hard, they have like the strongest relationship i know :/
Common Internet troll. If you were really concerned and genuinely wanted advice, you'd be serious in your post.
(2010-06-14, 12:03 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Common Internet troll. If you were really concerned and genuinely wanted advice, you'd be serious in your post.

I am a troll, but i am serious about this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4