MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Emulator & Rom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys =) I'm looking for a Sega Dreamcast emulator and a rom of Shining Force and Vectorman =P

I used to love playing those games as a kid and I thought, Why not download them and play them all the time now? XD

But I'm having problems with the ones I've already downloaded... =/ None of them seem to be working... Any help from anyone?
Don' think your going to get much help as Roms are only legal as back ups Toungue. Besides I've never touched a dreamcast emulator.

Actually thinking about dreamcast died pretty quickly so I don't know how sega decided to handle games and roms since it was hard to get them soon after release.
That's piracy..
Maybe if it was done 20 years ago, then yeah...but now..i do not think they(whoever "they" are) could care less.
Plus i was thinking of porting the NES emulator to my phone
=D I found it! Workin' like a charm! Wink Thanks for the replies guys =)
@Alex Obama changed the law, you can no longer do it even if you have the current game,.
@OP: Why not get something like a Dazzle Capture Card to record with it? Unless I'm misinterpreting your post ...