MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who wants to earn Money?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know of a great way to earn some money! I've been working on this for a while now, and I'm almost done my quest! I'm doing TenDollarClick, where you click ads and you receive money for it, I'm almost done, half way done, and I just thought I would let you guys know about this, because when I get this journey done, I will be making FinalFx go pretty far, purchasing affiliates, plugins, themes, and ALOT more for it. Well just letting you guys know of this great service. If you guys would like to join, be a doll and click my referral link, so I get some more money Wink.

<snip>

I think it's just a great service this is, what do you guys think?
Haha... yeah
Please let me know if you ever get the money.
If you want to check there stats, It shows how many people it has already paid, And I know people who already have gotten paid from this website. I have alot of trust in this site Smile
Fine, but I don't. Anyone can write a page like that and put thousands of people in a list.
I've joined the site when it started(Last year), and I juts havn't dont it for a nice while, but I decided to re-start it ;D
I see a warning in your future. I recommend you read the rules as you probably broke 2 or 3 in one post Toungue.
I am 100% sure you will never get paid out. Watch, they'll end up saying that you broke their Terms of Service or something of that matter. I know how sites like these work.
Oh joy, a PTC. 1 million clicks = a bar of chocolate.
Also, $10,00 a click is certainly a scam. A site I and many others wouldn't of heard of can't afford to pay out like that.

348,358 Registered members
$1,137,717.00 Paid out so far

At a $10,000 cashout, that's a ridiculously low amount of members who have ''succeeded'' there.
You're wasting time.
Pages: 1 2