MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User report - not able to post attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have there been any reports of users with certain configurations not able to add an attachment to their posts in myBB 1.4.13?

I have a user reporting they can't post attachments and they could before. I upgraded from 1.4.9 to 1.4.13 at the end of May. I tested the user's account on my own computer and was able to post an attachment. Unfortunately, when I have asked for more details about the user's experience, they don't answer my direct questions. I've only been able to confirm that it's not the file size.

So just wondering if there has been anything reported.

Thanks,
~Beth
Have there been any reports of users with certain configurations not able to add an attachment to their posts in myBB 1.4.13?

I have a user reporting they can't post attachments and they could before. I upgraded from 1.4.9 to 1.4.13 at the end of May. I tested the user's account on my own computer and was able to post an attachment. Unfortunately, when I have asked for more details about the user's experience, they don't answer my direct questions. I've only been able to confirm that it's not the file size.

So just wondering if there has been anything reported.

Thanks,
~Beth
I haven't heard this problem before, are you sure you can't get more information from the user about this problem?
Does it return any errors?
Have any other users had this problem?
Please don't create multiple topics on the same issue.
Please delete - this duplicate was unintentional.
Well, this morning the user sends me the attached error. Duh - It only says:
"Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size_directive. Please press back button". If only he would have answered my direct questions the first three times I asked.
~Beth

P.S. Please delete the other thread - that duplicate was unintentional and must have been created when I was trying to subscribe to it. Sorry about that!
Threads Merged.

This is your hosts file size limit. You will need to contact them.