MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GamingInsanity.Net - General Gaming Forum + More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gaming Insanity is not an ordinary gaming forum. We have also added a programming and graphics team. We will soon have a top list for private servers etc.
http://www.gaminginsanity.net
So it's basically a tech community then?

Either way cut down on the forums. If your main focus is gaming keep most of the gaming forums. But, you have a bunch of empty programming forums (make them one forum).
Try to fill up those empty forums. Smile
Crappy section names and descriptions.
I love it how most new forums try to copy HF, they think that if they had a shitload of different catergories, people will enjoy it more? HF came popular BEFORE the gaming forums etc where introduced. Pick a topic and stick with it.
(2010-06-16, 11:06 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]I love it how most new forums try to copy HF, they think that if they had a shitload of different catergories, people will enjoy it more? HF came popular BEFORE the gaming forums etc where introduced. Pick a topic and stick with it.

1+ Good summary! I have nothing more to say.
You guys make me even more proud to administrate HF.
(2010-06-16, 11:06 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]I love it how most new forums try to copy HF, they think that if they had a shitload of different catergories, people will enjoy it more? HF came popular BEFORE the gaming forums etc where introduced. Pick a topic and stick with it.

So every forum that has a dark theme and a lot of categories is a copy-cat of Hackforums or w/e that place is called?
Did I mention anything at all about the dark theme ? No. And I'm saying that they all think that because HF has a lot of sections, that them doing the same will make it more active or whatever they think.
Most successful sites have a ton of categories so I don't really see how this is directly related to HF. Of course when the dark theme comes along I'll be more convinced but one trait of a popular forum isn't trademarked to it.

Anyone with a degree in common sense will figure out what to do, though.
Pages: 1 2