MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello and asking about Rules Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DO u mean the rules box when u register !!? ( the agreement)

then you may find it in ./inc/languages/english/member.lang.php

find in there

$l['agreement_1']
$l['agreement_2']
$l['agreement_3']
$l['agreement_4']

regards
Aloha!

Maui is such a beautiful place! Personally, I'm from the North Shore of O`ahu.

Anywho, you can change the registration agreement in languages/*/member.lang.php (* should eb replaced with the actual language you're using, such as english). You should change it in all languages which you have active.

I wonder if anyone has tried to translate MyBB into Pidgin. lol.

Laters, brah.
Nice to know I'm not the only person from Hawaii here!!! I from da Big Island!!! FBIBig Grin
laie_techie Wrote:I wonder if anyone has tried to translate MyBB into Pidgin. lol.
lol. We should do that.
Sorry guys - don't want to seem dense (but well...ya know sometimes ya are...) - (warned you I was a newbie )- but where is the "inc" located? Sad
It's a subfolder of your MyBB main folder.
Thanks Dennis - I think my hosting site is in charge of that - they put it up and I have been trying to edit...

Many thanks!
Hey wahine, looking at your site, MyBB is installed in the forum subdirectory of your site. There's a reason I use "Techie" as part of my handle. lol.

PM me if you're serious about a Pidgin translation. I must warn you that despite being kama`aina, I'm haole (just in case the Laie part of my handle didn't give that away. lol), so I'm not good enough for a proper Hawaiian version.