MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 5 login attempts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to see a feature like vB has where you have five login attempts and after you have used all five you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.[Image: attachment.php?aid=2405]
Me too.
3 attempts would be enough, in my opinion. And make 30 minutes, of your 15 minutes. Big Grin
destroyer Wrote:3 attempts would be enough, in my opinion. And make 30 minutes, of your 15 minutes. Big Grin
Well I was just giving a example Toungue I think that 5 attempts is better, but I like 30mins more than 15.
destroyer Wrote:3 attempts would be enough, in my opinion. And make 30 minutes, of your 15 minutes. Big Grin

Or you could just make it customizable in the administration panel and everyone wins! Smile

Great idea though, it would be good for high traffic boards or those paranoid about security!
Todd B. Wrote:

Or you could just make it customizable in the administration panel and everyone wins! Smile

Great idea though, it would be good for high traffic boards or those paranoid about security!
That is an even better idea!!!!