MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] SimBlues (group images)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: simblues.png]
(Image is resized to fit the forum better)

SimBlues is a a set of nice, blue/gray rank images intended for MyBB forums, but can be used elsewhere as well Wink
There are 22 files in the archive, including a full PSD file of the rank set so you can edit and/or create aditional ranks that suit your needs.

Files included in the archive:
  • PSD file
  • Percentage ranks (0%, 10%, 20%...)
  • Banned User
  • Awaiting Activation
  • Premium User
  • Trial Moderator
  • Sectional Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Administrator

Comments, suggestions for improvement and critics are greatly appreciated Smile

Download them at DeviantART, because ZIP extension is not allowed here.
Looking good, Once I "master" PS I will use the .PSD myself Big Grin
They're good, but I think the gradient shouldn't be so.... harsh? I don't really know how to say it...

But it should be a little more closer together, instead of dark blue/light blue.
(2010-06-14, 05:34 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]They're good, but I think the gradient shouldn't be so.... harsh? I don't really know how to say it...

But it should be a little more closer together, instead of dark blue/light blue.
I've tried to make them a bit different from all of the other ranks, because if you go browse MyBB forums you'll see that most of forums use "regular" nice gradient. And I didn't used only gradient, I've added Bevel and Embos to make them more 3D looking, which obviously failed Toungue
Hmm alright then. I usually use drop shadow on mine to give them a hawt look. Wink
(2010-06-14, 05:55 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I usually use drop shadow on mine to give them a hawt look. Wink
So do I, but as said, I wanted to make this ones a bit different from the rest in my and MyBB's collection Smile
50+ views and so far only Rozzy and CCalby replied. I want more feedback, please Smile
I like them. They're nice and simple.
(2010-06-15, 07:41 PM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]I like them. They're nice and simple.
I'm glad you like 'em Smile
I actually really like them, so they're so simple yet elegant. Nice one Svizy! Big Grin
(2010-06-16, 08:28 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]I actually really like them, so they're so simple yet elegant. Nice one Svizy! Big Grin
Thanks Trilobyte- Big Grin Big Grin

I would like to thank everyone who leaved their feedback so far, you're the best guys Big Grin
Pages: 1 2