MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multi quote not working ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there I am experiencing problems with multi-quoting, When I click it nothing happens and it still says I have not quoted any one,

I am using a paid theme called L33T Gr33N (mybbcentral) and my site is www.gamingsenses.com

Please help.

thanks Smile
Did you experience this when you installed the new theme or did you had this problem before. If this was before the new theme than it's a plugin that is causing this mess if not than it's the theme. If it's the theme than look for support at MyBBCentral.
I have already asked, no reply.. If its a problem I might just remove it Toungue It happened after installing the theme
Than it's the theme try: Go to your ACP -> Templates -> Show Thread Templates -> and reset showthread if possible.
Test account??
l33t gr33n has only the footer template to add links...that's it. Impossible to have effected functionality.

The changes you made to rep have an error.

Correct that. Most likely your problem.
(2010-06-14, 08:57 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]l33t gr33n has only the footer template to add links...that's it. Impossible to have effected functionality.

Thats a quick link so you can easily add rep. Doesnt matter il get rid of the multi quote.
(2010-06-14, 09:43 PM)ProneLegacy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-14, 08:57 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]l33t gr33n has only the footer template to add links...that's it. Impossible to have effected functionality.

Thats a quick link so you can easily add rep. Doesnt matter il get rid of the multi quote.
Wait first see if the it get's fixed if you remove that quick link. This could be easily fixed.
(2010-06-14, 09:53 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-14, 09:43 PM)ProneLegacy Wrote: [ -> ]

Wait first see if the it get's fixed if you remove that quick link. This could be easily fixed.

Nope doesnt fix it.
You just had a bad tag there. Amazing how much work people will do when the solution is so simple.

You didn't close your alt tag in that code. A trip to a validator would have told you that.