MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why you'll love a Mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I almost drove my hand through my face when I saw this.

[Image: 1276559926-U5827.jpg]

Apple really needs to rethink their marketing strategy and stop targeting uneducated fools.
Not a mac fan either. Just bought a Windows 7 laptop from Best Buy with 6 GB of Ram, 500 GB of space, a great webcam, and free anti-virus for one year for $440 dollars. That's one thing that a Mac can't do.... be affordable Toungue
The problem is their to many people out there that don't know a flying fudge about computers. Apple is great at advertisement and making stuff look shiny.

Propaganda + Shiny = Fools + Money => Apple = $$$
Did anyone catch that article that proved macs have more security holes then windows? Just had too small a userbase to find them all.
I love the last point that is runs windows Toungue. If you buy a mac and run windows your blubbering idiot who should be shot.
(2010-06-15, 12:33 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone catch that article that proved macs have more security holes then windows? Just had too small a userbase to find them all.
Yup, the Windows Firewall alone is 10 times stronger than OSX.

(2010-06-15, 12:40 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I love the last point that is runs windows Toungue. If you buy a mac and run windows your blubbering idiot who should be shot.
Umm I am afraid you will have to go on a rampage at my school. They bought 150 Macbooks and 100 Mini Macs and they all run XP Confused.
@ Bob
NO NO NO...the Windows Firewall is crap. My mom gets viruses daily. Her computer is so screwed up. I have not had any security issues with my Mac.
I'll only shoot the IT department because they're the ones who did it. Especially because they should have stopped and said this stupid first we pay for the computer + an OS. Then we have to buy another OS! Yes, that's how tax dollars should be spent.

Firewall != Anti-virus

Actually for that matter don't blame windows for you moms horrible computer habits. With Vista they made it so by default you have tell it what it can do basically every time it tries to do something. So if she just said yes to a bunch of random software it's her fault.
@ Alex

I agree, if your going to buy a computer for use with Windows, then buy a PC. they could have saved a ton of money.
It's the user, not the computer that makes it safe/virus free..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8