MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tips on naming themes and such?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone have any good tips on thinking of names for themes and such?
I have a hard enough time designing it, then I have to come up with a name Toungue
Listen to lots of music, look at lots of random names on facebook, take long walks.
Pull names out your lime, it doesn't matter how stupid they sound. (That's what I do)

If its a good theme, people won't care what its called. Smile
Well IMO, the one I am making is Toungue
It's going to have a light and dark color scheme, as well as different colors. I am going to be selling in on ThemeForest. I just need a name for it Toungue
When i come up with a name i look at the colors and theme concept mostly Toungue Try to come up with something simple but new Big Grin
Damn, I just had a name and now I don't remember because I took too long to put it in Toungue
One other thing you may like to do is making a random name that feels like the theme, i like doing that even for my portfolio as you can see Toungue
Well I used to just put colors together with a cool sound word.. Smile
But if that didn't work out, whatever word could make a cool logo - that would be the winner.
I finally got a name and am about finished with the PSD Big Grin
Though, tips would still be of help for future reference. So far the tips have helped, thanks guys Smile
Pick a color and an animal.

Yellow Turtle
Blue Zebra
Green Beetle
Pages: 1 2