MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Theme, New Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering how I am able to add new images for "New Topic" "Reply", "PM", etc... to a new theme without changing the default. If I am able to where would I do this? Also the same with the codebuttons, how do I change one theme without messing up the other. THey are both listed under default??
Heloo there

in ./images and ./images/english

u will find all the buttons and images.
so what u need to do , is just making ur own images, for example using photo shop, or any online buttons generator. and rename to match the exact one used for mybb, and replace the used one, with this brand new Smile

regards
Every theme has it's own images folder. You can set that folder in the settings for the theme in your Admin-CP. So there's no need to overwrite graphics of other themes.
Michael83 Wrote:Every theme has it's own images folder. You can set that folder in the settings for the theme in your Admin-CP. So there's no need to overwrite graphics of other themes.
thanks both of you Smile where in the Settings in my ADmin CP does it hold my images? I think Im missing something. What about codebuttons? How can I change the codebuttons in one theme so it doesn't affect the other?
Heloo there

1st sorry, in my post, i thought u want to overwrite the theme, not making a new one ( it was 1 amToungue almost sleepyToungue)

anyway the code buttons are under ./images/codebuttons

in the theme manager, while editing the theme, you can select the path that contains the images of this particular theme.
to clear it up more , pls read this tutorial

regards
regards
thank you so much zaher1988! I will do that Smile
Shax Wrote:thanks both of you Smile where in the Settings in my ADmin CP does it hold my images? I think Im missing something. What about codebuttons? How can I change the codebuttons in one theme so it doesn't affect the other?

I dont know if the image stored place is what you mean, but in your theme manager, where it says where images are stored, put your folder with the images in, in that box. I.e. ./images/xxxx