MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Theme Needed [$10]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While I already have a custom theme being made by Walkman 5.0, I need another custom theme made.

This one for will be a forum related to Killzone 3.

Here is my forum, currently powered by phpBB3:

http://www.killzone3forum.com

I plan on switching over to MyBB. Thing is, I like the theme I'm currently using on my phpBB3 forum.

I need somebody to create a custom MyBB theme that looks similar to the one on my phpBB3 forum. You can use my header for the custom theme.

I will pay $10 USD via PayPal. Who can do this?
Do you have permission from the original author to convert? I could give this a try.

Please PM me if you're interested.
Not asking for a convert. Just asking for something similar, mainly in terms of colour scheme, simplicity, and the gaming-type feel.

If you'd like to be hired for the job, could you show me some examples of your work first?
You can get a good dark theme from www.zynge.net - i'd take a look there.
Colour scheme? That theme is basically made off of images. It will be hard to create something similiar without permission to use the same images. I suggest a convert, or a different kind of theme.

Unfortunately I don't have a portfolio, but if you ever decide to hire me, I'll tell you what: I make the theme, and once I'm finished I'll show it to you. If you like it, you pay for it and keep it, if you don't I'll sell it or just keep it myself.

Thanks,
faviouz
Still looking for a theme designer. I PM'ed faviouz, never heard back from him.
I can probably try, check my portfolio : GoJii.net since my contact form not working atm add me on msn [email protected] if not pm me Smile
I can give it a shot.. PM me if interested!
Looks like I'm a bit late I guess instead I'll recomend sanjukan or angel Wink
Pages: 1 2