MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/watchmuf/public_html/inc/functions.php:1) - Line: 51 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.2.11 (Linux)

I went and looked at line 51
all it is is...

#
}

Any ideas?
did you make any customizations to functions.php coz i think thats where the problem lies

well looking through both admin/index.php and inc/functions.phptry to remove the # symbol
yea these changes happened when I started trying to install the SEO plugin

No joy with getting rid of the #
which seo plugin is that

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/mybb-seo

that one ??

if you tell me i can look through the files see what its changing and then hopefully solve this
Did you modify functions.php then?

Try using the functions.php that comes with Google SEO.
And perhaps he can't/won't use the functions.php that comes with it because its for a previous version of MyBB and there's been several changes in recent versions?
I added the example functions.php that comes with the plugin and I still get

404 Not Found

on every page
Did you setup the .htaccess file?
(2010-06-16, 12:46 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]And perhaps he can't/won't use the functions.php that comes with it because its for a previous version of MyBB and there's been several changes in recent versions?

The functions.php that comes with Google SEO is for the latest version of MyBB (1.4.13)

(2010-06-16, 12:48 AM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: [ -> ]I added the example functions.php that comes with the plugin and I still get

404 Not Found

on every page

Go to Plugins in the ACP and find Google SEO, see if it tells you to do anything?
Pages: 1 2