MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to buy dead forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy maybe one or two dead forums. The reasons are

1. I'm not trying to spend too much money on an active community.
2. It's actually more fun for me to try and develop communities that aren't doing so well then take over already successful ones.

The genre doesn't matter at all. The only thing is I am not looking for any MyBB help sites or anything of that nature. So, please PM me with your offers or just reply to this thread, either or.

Also, my budget is high XX, low XXX, so if you think your forum is worth more than that, don't bother contacting me.
Bah I wish I had never sold FireForums.net. The owner isn't doing anything with it.
http://www.infiniteads.net

I closed it a while ago to try and make it better, never ended up doing anything with it.

It's an advertising forum with a Links Database, about 10 unique services, a professional skin, and a staff of about 10. All you would have to do is contact them to let them know that you want them to come back and I'm sure they would be more than willing to help again.
(2010-06-16, 02:14 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Bah I wish I had never sold FireForums.net. The owner isn't doing anything with it.

I would've bought it to Undecided
How much are you offering, exactly?
hdgfx.net database:
35 members;
Almost 1000 posts.

I'll sell for low.
Also you can buy the domain if you want it.
www.RisingDead.net (it's dead both in activity and in topic Wink). LMK.
I have a database that I'm going to sell.
The last big was from Labrocca, but I haven't heard back, so I assume he doesn't want it.

~90 members.
4000+ posts.

Just the database though, not the domain w/e.
What kind of forum was it for?
Coding. Smile
Pages: 1 2