MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Absent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone,

In about a weeks time, i will flying to the United States! Yes, the USA! I am going there for a family holiday for around 3 weeks, traveling to San Fransico, Orlando, LA and of course, Hawaii.

I thought i would give everyone a week or so notices and also gives people a chance to discuss and ask questions Toungue.

But because i will be away, i won't be very active much over that period. I might active in Orlando because the house i am staying at has WiFi interent access, and i will be there for around 10 days.....

I am hoping to take my laptop (at this stage it is not 100% confirmed), but otherwise i will be on my iPod.

You can follow me on twitter to keep up with my travel movements.

Anyway, I am very excited!!!!! Big Grin
Woot! Now it's plausible to stalk yo---errr have fun.
Adsent?
You meant absent?Toungue

Have fun.
You'll only be a couple hours away in Orlando. It's pretty hot though. Good beach weather (even though I don't really go that often).
(2010-06-16, 11:14 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Adsent?
You meant absent?Toungue

Have fun.

Yep, crap.

(2010-06-16, 11:22 AM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]You'll only be a couple hours away in Orlando. It's pretty hot though. Good beach weather (even though I don't really go that often).

Hot!!! Awesome! Its freezing in Melbourne and it'll be awesome!!! Beach weather will be awesome!!!!!
Hot does not describe the weather in Florida for the past month or so. Sad
How has in Degrees Celsius has it been???
Every time I get in my car it displays 95+ degrees Fahrenheit except at night when it's 85+. Sad
Oh Uh I am going to Hawai in 4 weeks Toungue.
Pages: 1 2 3