MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Every time I post on my forum...the site goes down for a good 8 hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I post on my forum...the site goes down for a good 8 hours. Seriously. But only for me. Other people have the same problem, my members have complained that they are experiencing the same thing. But like, other people can still see the board, only the person who posted can't. I'm using myBB hosted on x10hosting. I think it may only be for topics, but it may be for replies too, I'm not sure. Here is the URL to my board: http://particlecannon.co.cc/
Test account?? I'd ask your host, there's nothing in MyBB that's going to stop your site loading for 8 hours when you post, unless it's being hosted off a floppy disk or something.
(2010-06-16, 05:43 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Test account?? I'd ask your host, there's nothing in MyBB that's going to stop your site loading for 8 hours when you post, unless it's being hosted off a floppy disk or something.

LOL a floppy disk