MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tut] Best way to make hot chocolate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-06-16, 07:15 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Oh sorry, i was assuming the people that were reading this had an IQ above 4. I shall write it higher next time.
Very classy. Its a serious point though. If you are going to post a new thread at least make it coherent

(2010-06-16, 07:17 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Take an 1hour jog in the rain, tell me your not cold and sickish after.
I wouldn't go running in the rain...pretty dumb idea.

What happens if it starts to thunder and you are 5 mi away from home? What if you slip?
(2010-06-16, 07:39 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-16, 07:15 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Oh sorry, i was assuming the people that were reading this had an IQ above 4. I shall write it higher next time.
Very classy. Its a serious point though. If you are going to post a new thread at least make it coherent

I'm dead serious. Plus its not always the same substance. My uncle makes it with pepsi. (I know disgusting...) My dad uses water. I use milk. My friend uses whisky. Would you like me to outline everything possible?

Quote:
(2010-06-16, 07:17 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Take an 1hour jog in the rain, tell me your not cold and sickish after.
I wouldn't go running in the rain...pretty dumb idea.

Hardly, people recommend it.

Quote:What happens if it starts to thunder and you are 5 mi away from home? What if you slip?

Again, you have to assume your smart enough to check the weather. If you slip, you walk home. If thunder, you walk into the forest.
Not sure where you run, but really the only place for a nice run where I live would be along the side of the road. That poses enough hazards in of itself.
(2010-06-16, 07:46 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure where you run, but really the only place for a nice run where I live would be along the side of the road. That poses enough hazards in of itself.

Yes, which is why you pay money for those little stripes to stick on your shirt. And you slow down over curves. Really, its quite safe if you not stupid about it.
I wish you told me this during winter.
(2010-06-16, 07:56 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I wish you told me this during winter.

Sorry, i didn't know you could buy the white chocolate at a store until last month. Toungue
(2010-06-16, 07:55 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-16, 07:46 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure where you run, but really the only place for a nice run where I live would be along the side of the road. That poses enough hazards in of itself.

Yes, which is why you pay money for those little stripes to stick on your shirt. And you slow down over curves. Really, its quite safe if you not stupid about it.
First I have a low IQ and now I'm stupid. Anymore insults you want to add here? I'm simply trying to have an conversation and you keep coming with the personal attacks/unnecessary comments

Either way, point I was trying to make is that running in the rain is an added danger to running along the road.
41shots Wrote:Oh sorry, i was assuming the people that were reading this had an IQ above 4. I shall write it higher next time.

If you want someone to be able to read and understand your receipe, you will need someone with an IQ over 70, the average IQ beeing 100.

Someone with an IQ of 10 would not even be able to access this forum... Wink
(2010-06-16, 08:09 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]
41shots Wrote:Oh sorry, i was assuming the people that were reading this had an IQ above 4. I shall write it higher next time.

If you want someone to be able to read and understand your receipe, you will need someone with an IQ over 70, the average IQ beeing 100.

Someone with an IQ of 10 would not even be able to access this forum... Wink

41shots clearly just can't be bothered to answer stupid questions. Sure, maybe he exaggerated with the IQ thing, but I perfectly understood his tutorial anyway.
Mark, you make me laugh every day.
Pages: 1 2 3