MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Suggestions Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope this is the right place to post this. Smile

Anyway I'm working on merging an old site of mine to MyBB.

The site is for a Nintendo Wii Console game called Madden. (based on amercian football)

I wanted to get your guys' opinion on the theme so far and suggestions for possible changes to improve it before I release it to my users.

I plan on adding ficons, chatbox, stats, more header links etc once the theme is finished.

Thanks for your help everyone!

http://www.wiimaddencup.com/forum
I see you used afresh.....

It's not a bad customization of Afresh but I just hate that theme. So overused. Do something more original.
I like it, but a better logo would make the theme much better, also afresh is used so much, not saying afresh is a bad theme or anything, but if you started from scratch it would be better for your site.
I've added more customization to have it fit the theme of my site. Let me know what you think.
Civil.. I never knew you were that good. The customizations on Afresh are AWESOME.
Great work man, I'd keep it like that.
Thanks rozzy. I wanted to make the whole site flow together and JonP suggested a new logo so I decided to change my original idea to make like it is now.