MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 403 Forbidden Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lol, the point is that he can't access it while others can.

Chances are it's a firewall.
It works at home fine....

But the thing i cannot work out is. Why i can access all my other sites that are on exactly the same server, besides this MyBB FAQ. I can also access cPanel and FTP for MyBB FAQ, but not the main site.....

I will try again at school tomorrow... but i am just puzzled.
Perhaps it's the DNS?
(2010-06-17, 05:57 AM)Vampyrean Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a domain filter, not an IP based filter.

I hate repeating myself, but that is the explanation as to why your other websites work.
Well it is now working at school... possibly a DNS issue, but i had flushed the DNS and clear all of my firefox settings etc.
Possibly your ISP's DNS servers hadn't updated. Flushing your DNS won't do anything if your ISP's DNS wasn't right.
(2010-06-18, 05:52 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly your ISP's DNS servers hadn't updated. Flushing your DNS won't do anything if your ISP's DNS wasn't right.

Oh right, i see.
Im using IE6 (MyIE2) and it loads fine my friend Smile
(2010-06-18, 02:11 PM)Dude111 Wrote: [ -> ]Im using IE6 (MyIE2) and it loads fine my friend Smile

Upgrade.
Pages: 1 2