MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyCode] Progress Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nice Big Grin gonna put this on my forum definitely Big Grin
Cool code Smile
i put the code and were it is shown ? means on which page please tell me
Nice.
(2010-12-21, 07:40 AM)jackz Wrote: [ -> ]i put the code and were it is shown ? means on which page please tell me

Go to : ACP > Configurations > MyCodes > and install / make a new mycode, enter values as described in first post, and hit "Save MyCode".

You may then able to test this mycod in your "posts".
This Bar is so cool! On my Board i created an extra Button on the Editor to use it!

I attached the Instrunctions how to do that!
All-in-one Package. Hope this is okay. Smile

Now it would be cool if someone makes a more dynamicly Plugin, so you can set on how much percent a another background image / color will loaded into the bar.
Example:
33% red, 66% organge 90% green and so on =)
Cool looks very nice!
I'm currently having problems properly displaying the progress bar.

When I created a thread and only put the progress bar and text, it displayed correctly. However, when I tried putting progress tags in the same post as other tags, it doesn't display once the page refreshes.

Basically instead of showing the bar, it shows [progress=100]Questions answered [/progress] after the page is refreshed (it shows correctly right when you post the reply).

Here are some screenshots to better indicate what I'm talking about.

[Image: 2youbgy.jpg]
[Image: 2ltngpk.jpg]
(2010-07-16, 01:55 AM)Paansho Wrote: [ -> ]GooD job , i am create plugin Big Grin
the images dowland for topic XD

What is it for?
Very nice code, will definitely come useful.
This does not work for periods and commas
Pages: 1 2 3