MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Signature v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Thanks Man!
Yes, as it's uploaded on my site. It automatically fetches the stats on the forum it's uploaded to..
o. Dude labracoda you gave me that. You said i needed 10 posts on webmasterforums.biz and i did. You sent me an e-mail with it. So technically i got it for free.
Yeah, Labrocca, I do recalling you saying that posting at Webmaster would get a free plugin on a post
Ahh..my bad. I just checked my subscribers and saw you only joined yesterday. Oops..luckily I haven't sent any emails out yet. Sorry about that.
Infranight - make sure you have in your settings the home url setting in admincp. It shouldn't be /.
what ever dude....fine ill take it off if it makes you happy. But you need to know...you gave it to me.
(2008-09-05, 11:15 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh..my bad. I just checked my subscribers and saw you only joined yesterday. Oops..luckily I haven't sent any emails out yet. Sorry about that.
Infranight - make sure you have in your settings the home url setting in admincp. It shouldn't be /.
K.
(2008-09-05, 11:59 PM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]what ever dude....fine ill take it off if it makes you happy. But you need to know...you gave it to me.

Yes I did say that I was sorry for the confusion and you are right. I did give it to you.
Then can you unban me from MyBB Central and tell me what will happen to my site?
Unbanned and nothing will happen since I didn't send emails out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14