MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the process of creating an advertising forum. I need some staff (preferably 3-4) who would not only being willing to moderate the forums, but also advertise the site. All revenue from the site will be distributed equally to staff members, so keep that in mind.

The requirements are that you must have good English skills and you must be active on the forums (logging at least once per day, unless otherwise advised to.) Staff members who go above and beyond basic moderation will be paid more. All payments will be done via paypal.

If interested, please send me the following via PM.

Quote:First name:
# of hours you will be able to be on the site per week:
Why you want to be staff on the forums:
Email address where I can contact you:

If you do not PM me in the following format, your application will be denied on the spot.

Thanks.
Awptimus you're supposed to PM Spyda.
(2010-06-17, 10:39 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Awptimus you're supposed to PM Spyda.
Thanks lol. Guess I overread that part Big Grin
Three people have been chosen. Looking for one more person Wink
Define advertise the site?
(2010-06-18, 08:55 PM)TheLifelessOne Wrote: [ -> ]Define advertise the site?

Put links in your signatures at forums you regularly go on, make threads on other advertising forums regarding the site (I have a list.)
Sorry Spyda! I'm going to have to drop out. I've got lots of client work to do, also I've got my tests coming up at school. >.<
(2010-06-18, 10:59 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Spyda! I'm going to have to drop out. I've got lots of client work to do, also I've got my tests coming up at school. >.<

That's fine. Thanks for letting me know Wink
I'm trying to earn some money count me in, pm me Smile
Me tooo. I pMed you