MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last day of school tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It was about time, I was getting sick of school.

My schedule for tomorrow:

Portuguese: Panda Kung-Fu movie.
Geography: some educational movie related to geography
Drawing class: drawing lol.

And that's it, then I go home.

Also my friends arranged a nice deal at a restaurant, so I'm having a great meal there with all my buddies. Like a goodbye lunch, you know.
I have one more exam tommorow that I get to stress over tonight then I'm done Toungue
Lucky you faviouz.
I've got another 4 weeks at school until we have 6 weeks off. Sad
Lol, i got friday, monday, exams monday/tuesday. everyone is done thursday. Huge mosh pit on the day after.
I have two weeks left until a 2 week break. Then another 2 terms of year 8, and then another 4 years of school. T__T
Wow your country/town/area whatever must suck. I graduated high school almost 3 weeks ago. Not granted seniors did get out couple days earlier..I think my whole school population was out June 4th
(2010-06-17, 11:25 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Wow your country/town/area whatever must suck. I graduated high school almost 3 weeks ago. Not granted seniors did get out couple days earlier..I think my whole school population was out June 4th

Depends on when you start school and your countries set days.
I'm done "school" today, however I still have 3 exams tomorrow, Monday and Wednesday.
(2010-06-17, 11:28 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-17, 11:25 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Wow your country/town/area whatever must suck. I graduated high school almost 3 weeks ago. Not granted seniors did get out couple days earlier..I think my whole school population was out June 4th

Depends on when you start school and your countries set days.
We start after labor day.
Last day of school tomorrow for me too.

Got Social Review, so regular class.
Chem Review, hate Chem so much.
English, watching a movie.
Then Awards.
Oh and next week I have 3 exams. Luckily theres no school and I just show up to write the exams, get to leave after.
Pages: 1 2