MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED] Login issue..... Getting error when I login..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is the error I get when I login:

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT loginattempts FROM mybb_users WHERE LOWER(username)='nomad' LIMIT 1
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Have you recently made a change the database or anything?
Looks like it's trying to find a default database field.
(2010-06-18, 09:31 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you recently made a change the database or anything?
Looks like it's trying to find a default database field.

Nope, haven't changed a thing.
PM me your url and phpmyadmin details.
Very old and very common error: [Wiki: Help:Common_Error_Messages] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

Either you've missed running the upgrade script at some point or you're using an old plugin.
Ah ok, in that case then you should rerun the updater.
(2010-06-19, 06:31 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah ok, in that case then you should rerun the updater.

How do I do that?

I am assuming I would have to do it from PHPMyadmin, since I can not login to my own site??

Thanks
See [Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) for details.
(2010-06-19, 04:20 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]See [Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) for details.

I did check it out. But I can not log into my site to prepare it for the upgrade. Huh
You can login directly to the ACP...

What have you done to your forum recently?? This wouldn't just suddenly happen if you've been logging in/out up until now.
Pages: 1 2 3