MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fire Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fire Forums is a new website of mine - some of you might already know that. Fire Forums is a Firefox based forum, so if your a firefox fan and / or user, why not sign up?? Wink

I have revived most of the site and it is online. I think it has a lot of potential and i look forward to running the site Big Grin Smile.

www.fireforums.net is the link Smile
I like the theme. Looks snappy.
And another forum on the net can only mean good things. Big Grin
The URL did get me for a second. I thought perhaps a muslim extremist forum or a firebrigade forum.
Still i lilke it and hope you do well.
Thanks. The theme was the original theme that was modified when the site first opened, but i have made some other modifications. Yes the URL would get some people, but one people visit, they soon understand Toungue.

You should join Wink Toungue
Just for kicks, how much did you end up paying to buy the site?
$30 US.
Nice bargain there Cohen!
Good luck with the site, the theme is uber-sexah!
I am really glad that you took it over Cohen, I really regretted that I sold it as the old owner didn't do anything with it but now I know it's in good hands. I wish you the best and I will try to get that old Twitter account back for FireForums.
(2010-06-18, 02:54 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Nice bargain there Cohen!
Good luck with the site, the theme is uber-sexah!

Thanks Smile

(2010-06-18, 03:26 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I am really glad that you took it over Cohen, I really regretted that I sold it as the old owner didn't do anything with it but now I know it's in good hands. I wish you the best and I will try to get that old Twitter account back for FireForums.

Well, i like firefox and it also gives me something else to work on Toungue.

Thanks for the Support Bob, the previous owners didn't do anything and that caused it to kind of die.... but i hope to fix that Smile.
I think this forum has real potential. I think the areas with orange stripes would be better with a nice really nice orange gradient though. Try this - http://blog.9rules.com/2006/08/a-gradient-tutorial/
(2010-06-19, 01:24 AM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]I think this forum has real potential. I think the areas with orange stripes would be better with a nice really nice orange gradient though. Try this - http://blog.9rules.com/2006/08/a-gradient-tutorial/

Thanks for that - i'll look into it Smile
Pages: 1 2