MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posting attachments leads to blank screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When uploading attachments to my forum, it goes directly to a blank webpage. I disabled the multi-attachment plug-in I had and just used the default included with the installation. I still have the same problem. It doesn't matter how large or small the attachment is. I was able to upload attachments before but then it quit working. This is an original install 1.4.13, no upgrade or merge.

www.airshowmedia.net/forum

I set up a test account. user: test pw: testtest

Forgive me if this is posted somewhere else, but I searched and searched and couldn't find an answer to my specific problem.

Thank you
When uploading it doesn't lead to a blank screen , the attachment is not uploaded.
Try re-uploading attachments.php
I downloaded myBB again and then re-uploaded attachment.php. I still have the same issue. This is the URL that shows on the blank window:

http://www.airshowmedia.net/forum/newrep...rocessed=1

It just stays on the blank window, it doesn't go back to the forum or anything.
Quote:Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button.

How much is your hosting?
You'll need to ask your host if your getting that error.
I know there is a limit, but the most of the files are small. Today I was trying to upload a 380kb photo. All I get is a blank window.
hmmmm... Maybe a random error is occuring. IDK why it would. And I probably have no idea what I am talking about. But can you turn on error reporting for php and see if you get a different screen?
It isn't about the limit but your host might have disabled something or has to upgrade something. Contact them and see what they can diagnose.
I contacted my web host about any changes that they may have made. They stated the only changes to PHP were the following:

- register_globals

- allow_url_fopen

- allow_url_include

is myBB dependent on any of those?
Pages: 1 2