MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wordpress help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I just changed themes on my wordpress, and I need to change how the categories appear. In this theme by default they appear on the side, kinda messy, I want to either, move them to the header (roll over menu kinda thing) or make a roll over menu kinda thing in the side bar. So its not as messey as it is now, I found a code for a menu but it didn't support child and grandchild categories.

So if some one can give me a code to a roll over menu that supports child and grandchild categories.

Ask if you need me to explain some more xP
(2010-06-18, 06:41 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Ask if you need me to explain some more xP

Please, I'm completely lost.
Okay, what I need is an HTML code. I need an html code that makes a roll over menu, so when you roll your hand over the menu it shows you any child categories, and if any child categories it shows you grandchild categories.

But I want this html code in the header (where it says, home,forums,downloads) OR on the side in the category box.

Is that better?
I think you'd be better off with Javascript for that Smile
Lol, okay, even a java code I need some code xP
(2010-06-19, 12:54 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, okay, even a java code I need some code xP

Javascript, not java :p Also have at look at CSSplay. They have some nice menus that might suit you.