MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Runeaid.net - (New & Improved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jessie - Why so?

Lyndon - What theme do you reocmmend then? And, I like our header/nav/footer features.. They match the websites.
Your background is terrible.
Your banner and navbar are hideous. Try using something better than MS Paint
Nav bar is terrible.

Also why do you have a testimonails page for a Rs(ps) fan site ? And like you writing your own testimonials for your own site :o ?
Webpah -

We have a few other logos (banners) like the one I used in my introduction, which I may use. And, as for the background what do you recommend?

Litemybb -

How can the nav bar be improved? And, we just like people to see what our users think of the fansite. Wink
(2010-06-18, 11:00 PM)Modv2 Wrote: [ -> ]Litemybb -

How can the nav bar be improved? And, we just like people to see what our users think of the fansite. Wink

Jee where do I start...ummm...well....I guess just totally re-do it by like 150% :s
I think this background is good enough. I have no words to comment here.
It is in the eye of the beholder.
Lite - Do you like the dropdown menu?

Jeff - Thanks for the positive feedback! Big Grin
Every time I refresh the page the navbar is all moved around and crap. I'm either going loopy from lack of sleep or this.. is... SPARTA
I can design you a theme...
You should really hire an designer or buy a premium theme, or at least get a good free theme.
Pages: 1 2 3