MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank you Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi is there a "Thank you" mod like they have for SMF, wBB, and IPB, and phpBB? I was just wandering.

And also how do you activate the portal in myBB?
What do u mean by thank you mod? is it when u post something it displays a message ?

then yes it has, called friendly redirection message.
Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Server optimization

Friendly redirection message > YES

For the portal , it is already activated , just go to ursite.com/urboard/portal.php
to set the source of announcement that will be displayed on the portal go to Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Portal Options
the Forum ID to pull announcements from is the forum where u wanna get the announcements from , the easiest way to get the FID of a certain forum, is by hovering the move over it's name, u will see fid=3 , 3 is the id of the forum.

regards
I think he meant a mod that displays a button at each thread to say "Thank you" to the author. After clicking the button your name appears in an extra box at the bottom of the post.

I'm not aware of such a mod for MyBB atm.
means make auto post thank you in a thread in a little box under the first post it adds username of members that have auto thank you
LOl no it's not available by default Smile

why not just to post thank you !! Big Grin
I think he means a mod Kinda like this site has (it is not running MyBB)
Hello there,

Thank you 1.0 is available now for mybb.

regards
The thank you button has gone from my forum. I have reuploaded the files but its still not there. When i go into pluggin manager i see it there activated but if i deactivate it i get this error.

Warning: thx_deactivate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/forums/inc/plugins/thx.php on line 75

Warning: thx_deactivate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/forums/inc/plugins/thx.php on line 75

Fatal error: thx_deactivate(): Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/forums/inc/plugins/thx.php on line 75
Errr, this mod is for MyBB 1.1.x.. Doesn't work on 1.2.x.

Last post: 05-25-2006 05:08 PM
Ummm it did work on my forum for ages before i had all the trouble.
Pages: 1 2