MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wii Madden Cup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm guessing none of you play Wii Madden, but I'm nearly finished with the new theme for my site and wanted to see what you guys think.

http://www.wiimaddencup.com
Sweet, whens madden 11 out on ps3?
Probably one of the best websites I have seen showcased here. Good work.
Thanks guys! Madden is set to release on August 10th. My site is mainly for Wii users. There's some nice sites out there for PS3 and xbox users though. Smile
(2010-06-20, 04:17 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys! Madden is set to release on August 10th. My site is mainly for Wii users. There's some nice sites out there for PS3 and xbox users though. Smile

Are you actually telling people to go away from your site? Lol

Regardless, nice site.
(2010-06-20, 04:53 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-20, 04:17 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys! Madden is set to release on August 10th. My site is mainly for Wii users. There's some nice sites out there for PS3 and xbox users though. Smile

Regardless, nice site.

Our site is for proud wii users.. and tbh we can't offer much to next gen users (especially considering the competition for them). I'm happy to point next gen users in the right direction as I'm good friends with the owners of some very popular next gen madden sites.
(2010-06-20, 04:59 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]

Regardless, nice site.

Our site is for proud wii users.. and tbh we can't offer much to next gen users (especially considering the competition for them). I'm happy to point next gen users in the right direction as I'm good friends with the owners of some very popular next gen madden sites.

Ah i see, and they send the wiibies to you?
(2010-06-20, 05:03 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-20, 04:59 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]

Regardless, nice site.

Ah i see, and they send the wiibies to you?

Yep. We've got a good understanding not to step on each other's toes and to kind of pat each other on the back.. Of course I tend to get the short end since there's many more next gen users than wii users, but I was late to the madden 'online' party (and I don't play madden on a next gen console anyway)