MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [whip] Flutter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey chaps,

I'm currently working on a new MyBB theme here. It's called Flutter (evidently from the title), and from the name you might have guessed it looks similar to Twitter, in certain ways.

It's got Twitter-like colors (ish) with some dark blues in there, a nice fresh header approach (collapsible panel too [grr I can't spell collapsible on the first try ever]), rounded corners, etc. The works.

I'm essentially trying to create an easy on the eyes yet innovative MyBB theme. And yes, this will be a free release.

So far I'm about 75% done the header, as I've just started this about an hour ago. I've attached a screenshot so let me know if you have any suggestions before I get too into it Toungue (by the time anyone actually comments I'll probably be done lol).

Also, wait for moar screenshots before commenting on things like the footer, which are obviously untouched as of right now. Big Grin

Also, no, my name is NOT dave. That's a placeholder.
Looking good Wink
Sexy. Looking forward to it. Toungue
Very nice and simple. Very sexy. Smile
But you should add some padding to the text on #panel.
Oh yeah, the panel isn't even close to complete yet really. I'm still undecided about what exactly to do with it but it will also allow for a nice big guest message.
I like it so far. But the navigation buttons look funny to me....odd and out of place. Maybe smaller/different colours?
The ones at the top? They're the standard board links.
Yeah I know, just the styling they have, just don't like it Confused
I don't like the footer Dave Toungue /jk

I think the buttons doesn't fit with the rest of the style, but it's alright overall.