MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Indonesian Language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello there, i'm Indonesian. and i'm mybb users. I'm looking for mybb using Indonesian Translator. but there is no one. So i hope, there is a programmer that want to translating mybb forum into Indonesian Language. So if any body want to helping with this, maybe i can help about the language.

Best Regards,
K4pT3N - Explore Crew
You can translate it yourself, you don't need to know any programming. Just dig around the langauge files located at /inc/languages
owh.. i see. thank you very much mr. Bob Jansen
but, if there is some instant way, i'll be so glad. ^_^
What do you mean instant? I am afraid you got to do it by hand.
yarp...
btw, how can i help other people if i want to translate it into indonesian?
like i have the module, and then the other just put (example: id.php) into /inc/language/ ?
If you open the English folder you see it has files, when you open one of the files it shows all the possible text you see on a MyBB forum in English. Just duplicate the English folder in inc/languages/ and rename it to Indonesian. Than start translating every English word and sentence in every file save it in the Indonesian folder.
euhm. got it. i think there is another configuration for it. ^_^
sorry, i don't find it by my self first before ask. i'm glad to be here, u guys so friendly.
i'm Indonesian want to thx to you all Support Team.

yarp yarp
wah thanks ...
i'm from Indonesia too ..

For Mr Kapten : Did you finish the work? Can i get it?