MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: For Sale - mybbcenter.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TimB has requested that i create another thread on this as the other thread had got out of hand.

-----------------------------------

Price: $35
Expires: 8/May/2011

Im selling mybbcenter.com for $35, it expires on 8/May/2011 so its just over 1 month old. However, the domain needs to be 60+ old to make a transfer to another host. So basically if you want to buy it and transfer it to your own hosting account you can do so from 8th July 2010 as the domain will have reached its 60 day period.

An alternative is to buy a 1 month premium hosting account with limedomains which will cost $5. You can then transfer the domain to your limedomains account and use it from that account until the 60 limit is reached, which then enables you to transfer it (free) to your own host if you wish.

If you want to use the second option i'll pay for the 1 month hosting account, so basically i'll drop the price to $30 for the domain allowing you to purchace the 1 month hosting package for $5 so ur total for the domain and hosting will still be $35.

Note!! Limedomains currently have a 50% off offer so the 1 month hosting offer is only available until 30th June 2010.

Please dont reply with stupid unrelated remarks as some people have done in the previous thread as i know tim will just delete them straight away this time.
Ok, because this thread has already started on the wrong foot let me put down a few ground rules.

Feedback in this section is welcome, however criticism must be constructive, this means that comments must:
  • Be respectful
  • Be well constructed and articulate
  • Contain examples and evidence to support your statements

The following will not be tolerated:
  • Satire or sarcasm at the OPs expense
  • Criticism with no supporting justification
  • Discussion not directly related to the sale of this domain

If you can't do the above then don't post here.