MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DemocracyForums.com w/custom layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I started promoting 2 days ago..already have 45 members and about 600 posts. The site is in Google now too.

http://www.google.com/search?client=oper...8&oe=utf-8

Hopefully Google will start to index actual threads.
labrocca, very nice website Smile. Did you design the patriotic layout yourself?
Yes I did all the graphics and layout myself. I kinda am a novice at design but feel I am vastly improving this year. I am tired of paying designers for stuff I either don't like, takes too long, or is too expensive.
labrocca Wrote:Yes I did all the graphics and layout myself. I kinda am a novice at design but feel I am vastly improving this year. I am tired of paying designers for stuff I either don't like, takes too long, or is too expensive.

Dude, I don't blame you. Although I have to admit, it did turn out great Smile.
Well I just made a couple new changes. Someone suggest a ticker and I thought it was a great idea. It's an AJAX ticker from CNN.
"Democracy Forums"
The idea is very good and you have many content and activicy in your forum, but you should change your forumheader, because, democracy is not only in u.s.a
Thanks skorpion.

Also Google updated some sites Pagerank last night. Amazingly democracyforums.com is PR8!!!

Thanks mybb.
UPDATE: I just wanted to thank MYBB for it's efforts. I just hit 20,000 posts yesterday which is very nice. I am almost at 400 members as well. It's not nearly as many as I would have liked but it's growing very steadily.

Thanks again mybb!
Pages: 1 2