MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ad Services, Posting Services, MORE! For less
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm currently a very poor admin of my forum and I'm collecting funds from ads and services to earn money for my forum, so I'll be offering a posting service to your forum.

Just post this here

Your Forum Name:
Forum Link:
How much can you offer?:
How active is your forum?:

and PM me your email for private contact

You can offer any amount to me as long as it is reasonable

Or, if you don't want posting services, I could put your forum banner/link in my sig to all forums I've joined (EVERY FORUM [ACTIVE OR NOT!])

1 Week - $1
1 Month - $4
1 Year - $100

If you want discounts, post here
Anyone?
Take a look at others posts like this. Some people are offering 250+ posts for $5 Smile
Also why does activity matter?
Well, that's why I'm asking how much they can offer. Maybe $0.5 for every 10 posts
Anyone? I'm offering my services at a very low price, YOUR OWN price
Anyone?
lol... 1 month = $4 and 12 months = $100? lolrandom...

any smart person would get a month and just renew each month if they wanted a year... so a year should be less than $48

$100 is worth more than 2 years.... Im just letting you know... actually work out your prices... Also.. what kind of posts are purchasers gonna get if they hire you.. lets say for a year.. i doubt you would stay for a year... and what quality posts do you think you could do... could you do a 700 word review? i would be looking for more than just the average 5-10 word post...
Actually Rose, 100 dollars is different. Having a user for a year makes it look way more active, and you have the chance after that on growing on them. I was like that before. Someone offered to buy my a program (worth 200) and to stay a year. I did it, tried to leave after, still am there.
Dark Rose? YCM? Are you?
(2010-06-25, 02:53 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Actually Rose, 100 dollars is different. Having a user for a year makes it look way more active, and you have the chance after that on growing on them. I was like that before. Someone offered to buy my a program (worth 200) and to stay a year. I did it, tried to leave after, still am there.

Most forums are against a user having more than 1 account, and 1 user being on for a year doesnt make a forum look active (also, ever since i started joining forums i never looked once at a registration date...)

(2010-06-25, 02:56 PM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]Dark Rose? YCM? Are you?

Yeah.. Why?
(2010-06-25, 03:02 PM)Dark Rose Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-25, 02:53 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Actually Rose, 100 dollars is different. Having a user for a year makes it look way more active, and you have the chance after that on growing on them. I was like that before. Someone offered to buy my a program (worth 200) and to stay a year. I did it, tried to leave after, still am there.

Most forums are against a user having more than 1 account, and 1 user being on for a year doesnt make a forum look active (also, ever since i started joining forums i never looked once at a registration date...)

Oh but it does. On the forum, before posts gottted deleted (Multiple times...) there were 19 of us with over 5,000 posts. That was after one year. 14 of us stayed for a while after.
Pages: 1 2