MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Log In Blank Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well not all users get this but alot of them... People trying to log in once they click log in the link at the top changes to /member.php and then it brings up a blank page with a refresh button on it

Any solution for it ?
Do you have a custom theme installed?
If so, instead of linking to /member.php?action=login it could just be linking to member.php.

If not, does it log you in, then go there?
to be honest i think it could be the theme.. but it doesn't happen to me and am the admin.. and i use the same theme.. and it doesn't happen to couple of other accounts .. its weird
URL...??
http://talkingairsoft.com ... you can try log in with test and ps 123456 .. but thats a recent account so i dont know if log in works.. again but not all people get this prob .. very weird...

The theme im using is that custom theme..
Logged in OK for me, is there anything in common with the accounts that can't login...??
basically page aint loading i guess when logging in.. or they get the blank page with refresh button
Re-upload member.php and the member language file, then try clearing all your caches.
It was actually not long ago uploaded.. because i upgraded to latest version of mybb 1.4.13 but ill try anyway
I wonder by upgrading to 1.6 would it fix it ?
We don't reccomend upgrading to 1.6, as it's still in BETA.
Pages: 1 2