MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help with my computer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed some drivers to my computer, because last night I completely wiped my computer and re-installed Windows XP. After installing the drivers I downloaded from nVidia's website, I restarted it. But, apparently I got something running now, some device, I don't know what it is, and I can't stop it. It's called "Hitatchi HDS721616PLA380". I also have a problem with "USB Mass Storage Device", which I can't find the driver for anywhere, not even using Microsoft's Internet driver searcher thing. Anyway, below is a screenshot of the device that is supposedly "safely removable" despite me not plugging anything in and it not being removable. Please help me rectify this most unfortunate situation.

[Image: mwtuaf.png]
Looks like that's your hard drive to me.
I don't really understand what you're question is. Could you be more specific as to what you're asking of us?
(2010-06-20, 03:03 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like that's your hard drive to me.

Oh, but why does it say it's removable.