MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Welcome Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Very nice plugin. I may use this on my forum.
There is something Im hoping you can add to this and I hope you understand why? When someone registers ok ... your plugin basically welcomes every new member right.... why not also have it redirect the same new user when they first come onto the board directly to that same welcoming post?

Im hoping you can think of my reasoning to why I would like to see this added into this plugin?

Thanks!
Maybe it would depend if I can do the redirect with the hook or not.
is there anyway to get this to work with 1.6?
thanks buddy
It should be updated to work with 1.6
(2010-08-13, 11:10 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]It should be updated to work with 1.6

ohh my bad. Didn't say anything about being updated in the first post, so i just figured you hadn't gotten to it yet.

Updating now :d thanks.
there seems to be a problem you can't seem to use words like don't i tried to use the word don't and got an error when i changed to do not it saved the topic.
you may want to look in to that. using 1.6
i have a suggestion.

is there a way to create the topic after the user activates their account via email? I have tons of spam bots that signed up and are unable to activate their account, but the topic is still created.
(2010-08-24, 04:19 PM)The Grinch Wrote: [ -> ]i have a suggestion.

is there a way to create the topic after the user activates their account via email? I have tons of spam bots that signed up and are unable to activate their account, but the topic is still created.

Yes!
Can someone here tell me how to fix this plugin if its not hard to explain.

Like others have said already above (the plugin works perfectly) but it shoots errors when you place words like
,.?!@$^%&()_()*
Anyway to fix this?..... thx.
Pages: 1 2