MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Installing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

I recently installed V1.4.13 on my website, and it has been causing some problems.

When I CHMOD the files, I could not find config.php. Also, I don't know where the install directory is. If I go to upload, or documentation, it gives me an error.

http://learnjava.net16.net/
Hi, it seems you have uploaded the whole upload folder, you need to upload everything in the upload folder to your pubic_html folder or www folder, delete the upload folder and download a new copy of mybb.
I don't think you are making it clear enough.
You uploaded the whole upload folder instead of uploading the contents in the upload folder, so delete the folder you uploaded and download a new one, so the config file will be there and upload everything in the folder, then you should be good.
I am uploading a new copy to the website. I still do not see config.php.
The config file is in the inc folder, it's currently called config.default.php you'll need to change it to config.php
I cannot find it in the inc folder. Could you attach the copy? The website is under review, so we may have to continue this later.
May i ask which host you are using? 000webhost?
Yes, and is it config.default.php?
Ya it's config.default.php you'll need to change it to config.php and theres way better hosts to use.
Pages: 1 2 3