MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Magellis Passport!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As previously mentioned, I made a website called Magellis Passport. What it does, is you create an account, then you enter your credentials for any or all of my 5 websites:
  1. Yukushii Forums
  2. Nintendalgia
  3. Magellis Forums
  4. Magellis Hosting Support Forums
  5. Rapturism
Now, what you can do, is go into the Control Panel (link can be found on the website's sidebar), and modify any of the following settings:
  1. Change Avatar
  2. User Title
  3. Signature
  4. Website
  5. ICQ
  6. AIM
  7. Yahoo Messenger
  8. MSN Messenger
  9. ICQ
Then, whatever you change is committed to the databases for all 5 websites!

If you would like something like this for your network, please PM me.

Can i change password?
(2010-06-20, 04:23 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Can i change password?
We're having some trouble with the password. Password support should be added by tomorrow.
Oh, and it's PHP, not .NET
You should look at the MyBBIntegrator class file that PHPDave has developed. It has inbuilt functionality for changing account passwords. You could use that method to create a custom change password form that would change your passwords on every database.
Well, we almost got it. It's just a salting problem.
There is no need to mess with the salting methods zDawg32. Use my suggestion above and it will be a much simpler and integrated approach than manually modifying the database.
If its done that way, can i please have the source? Without passwords if possible?
(2010-06-21, 01:05 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]If its done that way, can i please have the source? Without passwords if possible?

Mate. With the free to use MyBBIntegrator, it is so easy to do this. I wouldn't go with a manual database adjustment approach that the OP seems to have gone with. I can see stuff breaking very easily.
(2010-06-21, 01:18 AM)Vampyrean Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-21, 01:05 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]If its done that way, can i please have the source? Without passwords if possible?

Mate. With the free to use MyBBIntegrator, it is so easy to do this. I wouldn't go with a manual database adjustment approach that the OP seems to have gone with. I can see stuff breaking very easily.

I can't do PHP, i just don't have the mindset to code. I'll take what i get lol.
this script will be available for purchase soon
Pages: 1 2