MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How would i Move This
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering, how would i move the cricled green text into the highlighted blue section?

[Image: qnlk5u.png]
Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> *expand your templates set* -> Header Templates -> header_welcomeblock_member

Replace all with:
	<span style="float:right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
		{$lang->welcome_back} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$modcplink}{$admincplink} &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)<br />
				<span class="links">
					<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>
				</span>
				<span class="float_right"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}</span>
This should work, let me know if you run into problems.